We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
1. RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT : By going by our site and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, you either straightforwardly or by implication (in the future alluded to as ‘Assets’), you consent to utilize these Resources just for the reasons planned as allowed by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) appropriate laws, regulations and for the most part acknowledged online practices or rules.
To go through our resources and services, sometimes you need to provide the information which have been asked (like identification, email, phone number, contact details, etc.). This information is required for any registration process or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
The usage of any information or content by you on this website is absolutely at your own risk. MyFiler is not responsible for any outcome.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any information, password, or any other details associated with any account you use to access our resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means. Any attempt to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our resources is strictly prohibited.
You are solely responsible for any unauthorized use of this website which may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a civil/criminal offence.
We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language; -Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party; -Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising; -Impersonates any person or entity, including any myfiler employees or representatives. We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without myfiler's prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or regulatory authority within the country of India.
3. LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES : By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that: -the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements. -the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors. -the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and -any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY : In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services myfiler.in will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
5. TERMINATION OF USE : You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent, or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
6. CANCELLATION AND REFUND : Cancellation of an order is not possible once the payment has been made. No refunds will be given