1. PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION : When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and hassle-free & customized experience. We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. We may collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit the same to us; else they can also choose to visit anonymously. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain activities on the Site.
2. NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION : Whenever Users interact with our website, we may collect non-personal identification information about them. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers' utilized and other similar information.
4. HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION : MyFiler may uses the data collected of Users personal information for the following purposes: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. The information cumulatively analyzed helps us understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order will be used only to provide service to that order. We maintain privacy and do not share this information with outside parties except to the level necessary to provide the service.To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other Site feature - By agreeing to receive periodic emails, mails and notifications we send Users information about topics we think will be of interest to them.We may use the email address to send Users information and updates about their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests for support. By deciding to opt-in to our mailing list, Users will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Site.
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION : Use of appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures are put in place to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Users’ personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
6. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION :Sometimes third-party service providers help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. With the Users’ permission, we may share personal information such as addresses and phone numbers with these third parties for those limited purposes.
8. COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT :We give immense importance to protecting the privacy of the very young. Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. Keeping this in mind, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.